- Preheat sous vide to 176F or 80C.
- Bring heavy cream to a simmer in a small pot.
- Whisk dark chocolate baking chips, granulated sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt in with cream. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in egg yolk one at a time until mixture is smooth.
- Divide mixture into six 4 oz. mason jars and seal.
- Place sealed jars at the bottom of the water bath.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Carefully remove from water and chill for atleast 3 hours in fridge.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate pieces. Enjoy!
We use this Sous Vide in our kitchen. It works great for precise cooking and has an app to control the device from your phone.