- Preheat Sous Vide to 176F or 80C.
- Beat together cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl.
- Once the butter and cream cheese is combined, add the eggs one at a time and mix again.
- Add granulated sweetener and liquid stevia then mix again.
- Add the lemon zest and the lemon juice. Mix again until fully combined.
- Pour mixture filling 4oz jars 3/4ths of the way full. Put lids on hand tight.
- Cook in Sous Vide water bath for 90 minutes. Carefully remove from water.
- Refrigerate for atleast 3 hours. Top with lemon zest. Enjoy!
We use this Sous Vide in our kitchen. It works great for precise cooking and has an app to control the device from your phone.