- 2 1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 2 Oz Cream Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Bacon, Crumbled
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- BUTTER SAUCE
- 1/4 Cup Butter. Melted
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a medium cast iron skillet with parchment and lightly spray with cooking spray. In a shallow plate, combine parmesan and Italian seasoning.
- Melt Mozzarella and cream cheese in a large bowl for one minute in the microwave. Mix with the eggs, baking powder, almond flour and bacon. Mix until smooth.
- Seperate the dough into 6 balls and bread each roll into the parmesan and Italian seasoning mix. Place each bread roll into the prepared cast iron skillet.
- Bake the rolls for 25 minutes until golden brown. Meanwhile, melt the butter and mix with the garlic and parsley.
- Brush the rolls with the garlic butter sauce. Enjoy!