- Start by heating your waffle maker.
- Mix chaffle ingredients well and separate in half if using a mini waffle maker.
- Lightly spray waffle maker with oil, add batter into waffle maker and cook chaffles for 5 minutes or until desired crispness is achieved.
- While the chaffles cook, mix the softened butter and cream cheese until well combined. Add Sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Once the chaffles are cool enough spread the icing on one chaffle and top with the other. Enjoy!
We recommend using this waffle maker since it makes perfect bread slice size chaffles and most of the chaffle recipes will be for 2 of these mini chaffles.