- Start by heating your waffle maker.
- Mix chaffle ingredients well and separate in half if using a mini waffle maker.
- Lightly spray waffle maker with oil, add batter into waffle maker and sprinkle the remaining cheese before closing the lid. Cook chaffles for 5 minutes or until desired crispness is achieved.
- While the chaffle cooks, cook your egg how you prefer them and if using uncooked sausage, form a patty then cook for about 8 minutes on medium flipping once.
- After the chaffle is cooled enough to handle construct the sandwich with the egg, sausage and slice of cheese. Enjoy with a side of syrup or ketchup!
We recommend using this waffle maker since it makes perfect bread slice size chaffles and most of the chaffle recipes will be for 2 of these mini chaffles.