- 1 Cup + 1 Tbsp Roasted Almond Butter
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp Powdered Erythritol
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 Cup Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam
- 20 Almonds
- Preheat your oven to 340°.
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond butter, erythritol, and egg and stir until combined.
- Scoop out roughly a tablespoon and roll between your hands until it's in the shape of a finger.
- Using your pinky, make a small indent on one end to create a place for the almond later on.
- Using your fingers , create two small indents to create the appearance of a knuckle.
- Use a knife to gently create some lines on top to create creases in the finger.
each cookie on a lined baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes,
checking often. They'll be ready when just starting to brown and firm.
from oven and cool. Once cooled, add a small amount of the sugar-free
strawberry jam to the nail indentation and top with an almond.
Serve and enjoy!