- Cupcake Liners
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 3 Oz Dark Chocolate
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil
- Place cupcake liners in a container or pan that is freezable.
- Chop the chocolate bar into about 1/2 square inch pieces. Put them in a microwavable bowl along with the coconut oil and microwave for 30 second intervals at 50% power until the chocolate is melted.
- Spoon melted chocolate and put it into the liners and swivel it around until there is a cup of a thin layer of chocolate coating in the liner. Pop them in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- While the chocolate sets, mix together the peanut butter, coconut flour, vanilla, salt and sweetener.
- Take the chocolate liners our of the freezer and carefully fill them with the peanut butter filling.
- Spoon a small amount of melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter cups until peanut butter is submerged.
- Pop in freezer for another 5 mins. They don't have to be perfect but they are delicious. Enjoy! Makes about 6 big pieces.