- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Add taco seasoning and a splash of water and cook until ground beef is completely browned. Set aside and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread the ground beef evenly on the bottom of a 10-12 inch pie tin.
- Add 3/4 cup of the sour cream mixture on top and gently spread.
- Add the 1 cup of salsa and gently smooth on top.
- Add the prepared guacamole and gently spread on top.
- Around the edges, add the finely grated cheese, the halved black olives, sliced green onions, and halved cherry tomatoes.
- With the remaining 1/4 cup of sour cream, put it into a plastic bag and cut off a corner to allow you to create a spider web pattern with the sour cream.
- To make the olive spiders, cut a few olives lengthwise and then cut a few olives into small strikps. Place the halved olives in web pattern and the strips around them to look like a spider.
Serve with cheese crisps or pork rinds and enjoy!