- Place 1 cup of cold water in a bowl and add the 6 tbsp of gelatin. Stir gently and allow to bloom 5-10 minutes.
- Place your blackberries into a blender and pulse until you have a smooth mixture.
- Carefully pour blackberry mixture into a muslin cloth and squeeze the liquid into a bowl. You can discard the leftovers in the cloth afterwards.
- Pour half of the blackberry juice mixture into a pan on low heat and add the bloomed gelatin.
- Stir often until the gelatin and blackberry juice are completely incorporated.
- Remove pan from the stove and add the remaining blackberry juice, vanilla, and 1/4 cup of powdered erythritol.
- Carefully pour your mixture into a silicon mold of your choosing and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until the jellies are fully set.
The mold used in this recipe can be found here.