- Start by heating your waffle maker.
- Mix chaffle ingredients well and separate in half if using a mini waffle maker.
- Lightly spray waffle maker with olive oil and cook chaffles for 5 minutes or until desired crispness is achieved.
- Let Chaffles cool while you set your oven to broil. Top Chaffles with tomatoe sauce and favorite pizza toppings.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted. Enjoy!
We recommend using this waffle maker since it makes perfect bread slice size chaffles and most of the chaffle recipes will be for 2 of these mini chaffles.