- 1 Lb Cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
- 2 Small Cans Clams (3.5Oz, do NOT drain, use liquid in soup)
- 1.5 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1.5 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat pot over medium-high heat and add butter. Cook onions for a few minutes just until translucent.
- Add Clams, cauliflower, broth and almond milk to pot. Season with sea salt and pepper and cook bring soup to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream. Heat through and serve!