- Puree strawberries in a blender until smooth.
- Microwave the butter for 30 seconds or until the butter has completely melted.Transfer to a separate bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Divide the batter between two coffee mugs and microwave for 90 seconds.
- Use a toothpick to test if it's done. If not, add a few extra seconds until cooked to your likeness. Be careful not to overcook.
Optionally, top with whip cream and sliced strawberry (not included in nutritional information).