- 4 Cups Pork Rinds
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter, All Natural
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 12 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 3 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Optional: 1/2 Cup Powdered Swerve
- Melt coconut oil, butter, and peanut butter in a small saucepan until mixed.
- Add cocoa powder, stevia, and vanilla and stir to incorporate.
- Pour pork rinds into a large Ziploc freezer bag and pour chocolate mixture over pork rinds.
- Seal the bag and gently toss until pork rinds are completely coated.
- Place bag in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour to cool.
- Optionally, sprinkle with 1/2 cup powdered Swerve before serving.