- 2 Lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Small Onion, diced
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tsp Cumin
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes with Chilis
- 4 Cups Beef Broth
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese. Shredded
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Toppings: olives, cheese, diced Jalepenos, sour cream
- Brown ground beef in Instant Pot on saute setting.
- Stir in onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, diced tomatoes, beef broth, and salt & pepper.
- Cover Instant Pot and cook on soup setting for 10 minutes.
- When time is up, open allow pot to naturally vent for about 10 minutes and removing lid. Add in cream, cream cheese, and cheese and mix well. Top with condiments and serve!