- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix ground flax meal optional whole flaxseed, and seasonings well.
- Add water and mix till combined with a spatula. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Roll it out between 2 parchment papers to desired thickness.
- Gently pull parchment paper from one side and place onto baking sheet. Use a Pizza cutter to cut the dough into cracker shapes.
- Bake chips for 10-15 minutes.
- Once crackers are baked, turn off the oven, remove and break the crackers. Spread the crackers on the baking tray and return to the oven for another 10 minutes with the oven door slightly opened to crisp up the crackers.
Serve with your favorite dip.