- 1 Large Avocado
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- 5 Oz Pepper Jack or Monterey Jack
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Cilantro (optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Cayenne (optional for spice)
- Peel avocado and remove the seed and shred cheese. Place in food processor.
- Process until well combined and creamy.
- While still in the food processor stir and mix well.
- Add minced garlic, optional cilantro and onion powder and process until well combined. You can add some cayenne for extra spice.
Serve and enjoy!