- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 Cup Erythritol
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 6 Large Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Combine coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat all 6 large eggs in another bowl until they expand to 3 times their initial volume.
- Add vanilla extract and olive oil to egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Slowly add 1/4th of the dry ingredient mixture to the wet mixture at a time until everything is smoothly mixed together.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch spring form pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.
- Cool and serve.