- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream, whipped
- 1/2 Stick Butter, Melted
- 2 Tsp Erythritol
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Packets Sugar Free Jello
- 16oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Lime Zest and Juice
- Melt the butter and sweetener together.
- Add the almond flour and coconut, then press into a greased or lined pie dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Dissolve both the jello packets together in 2 cups boiling water.
- Slowly add the hot jello into the cream cheese, add the lime zest and juice.
- Using a stick blender with the blade attachment, blend the cream cheese and jello together until smooth. It should be as thick as heavy cream.
- Pour into crust, then refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.