- In a medium bowl, mash the avocado and lime juice together until coarsely smooth. Stir in the red onion, jalapeño, garlic, and tomato; season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg white, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Form the mixture into 12 even balls.
- Wrap each meatball in a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick, if needed.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook until the bacon begins to crisp and the meatballs are fully cooked through - 12 to 15 minutes. Turn the meatballs often while they cook.
- Top each meatball with a piece of lettuce, a heaping tablespoon of guacamole, a slice of tomato and a piece of mozzarella. Skewer each burger bite with a toothpick to help keep the toppings in place.
Serving Size is 1 burger bite.